I have decided to start a blog to get friends and family informed of my latest ventures in and out of the office. I have not been able to spend the time with them that I would like to so I thought that this would be the best way to keep them informed. I sincerely hope that you enjoy.
It seems as if night and day are running together in addition to the fact that Dickson, Tennessee is a complete switch from Monterey, California. I am hard at work on another project for the day job that has taken me to the Amateur National Motocross Championship. The last project that we did was Laguna Seca which was a huge success as a result of countless hours of lost sleep and tons of hard work by the team on the track and at the office.
Today, we are off to an early start to go get content for the new portion of the site. Be sure to check that out later on since we will be gathering pictures and video throughout the day.
You can take a look at the latest sites at: http://www.kawasakilive.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment