Saturday, August 25, 2007

Your New Venture - A Creative Catalyst

I have been working with several people over the last year, to help them get their businesses up and running. One of the primary words of advice that I would give them is persistence.

Patience also plays a key in developing your new venture. If you have a sound business plan, you will find that you will discover new money making opportunities that can help your business thrive. But, this does not happen over night. When you least expect it, it is not unusual to stumble upon partnerships that can be beneficial to your clients and that can potentially translate into some added income potential.

You can see some of the affiliate programs that Creative Ops has obtained as an example at: http://www.creativeops.com/affiliates.html.

In order to be successful with the inclusion of affiliate programs into your business portfolio, it is important to analyze who would make the best compliment to your strategic objective. For example, I am often asked if I know where to get an 800 number, where to get licensed photography or where to conduct business formation on-line. These questions have prompted me to partner with some of the premeir providers of these services.

If you have visited as a result of a referral from me... thank you. If you have stumbled upon this as a result of your venture, best wishes. An remember, success is not determined by what you have achieved alone but by what you have overcome to meet those accomplishments.

Cheers

No comments: