Today was another excellent day at the office. It is looking like I will be able to use one of my marketing ideas on one of our new projects at the office. Unfortunately, I am back at it early in the morning so I have to get some shut eye. More to come on that.
I am back into a regular routine at the gym. I love my new gym. The parking lot is always crowded but there is barely anyone inside. I did my two hour work out routine which included arms, abs and cardio. I was able to squeeze over eight miles into twenty minuets for only the second time. The irony continues here in California for me. For those of you that remember where I learned to ride my bike, I killed my last cardio record at a gym in the next lot over.
Barry Bonds broke the home run record this evening but I returned home to do some work for Creative Ops. Things continue to pick up as I have secured another potential lead and I am working on four new sites with one in maintenance mode. I addition I continue to receive traffic and purchases through my affiliate programs. I continue to enjoy helping people make their dreams a reality by getting their presence on the web.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment